New Month.
New Year.
New Art.
Eden continues to dazzle.
Our African sunset art
Top: L-R Caleb, Eden, Nova, Caleb
Bottom: L-R Emerson, Whittaker, Sadie (up), Ava
Sarah is at work now during art class... but it didn't stop her from creating this delight.
Our animal art creations.
Top: Whittaker, Emerson, Alyssa
Nova, Eden, Ava
Sparky, Whittaker, Emerson, Whittaker
Ava, Whittaker, Nova, Emerson
Duncan used a totally different medium for his animal art.
Ava was impressed and tried it with Rolando.
We recently learned that Sparky is also a painting creator.
He even met Bob Ross!! (cardboard cut out at the craft store.)
Sometimes our canvas wasn't limited to tabletop size.
Jim was moving into what will one day become the dining room/school room, however flooring won't be happening in there for quite some time...
So..
We painted the floor, cheerfully.
I wasn't too excited with how my water, clouds or rocks turned out... so after 'finishing', I painted over them. It's a learning process after all.
(however I have been chastised for not caring about my finished product enough... I casually mentioned that I could just paint over a painting instead of getting a new blank canvas... that was unacceptable apparently)
So...
I don't paint over them anymore... I have an endless supply of spare drywall (from somewhere!!) so I have a stack of primed drywall canvases.
Now with a huge stack of canvases, I determined to figure out why I couldn't seem to master blending... so I spent a week doing some extra paintings.
(Esther and Elowen took their's home and I neglected to get a photo)
Top:Nova, Duncan
Caleb, Whittaker, Emerson














No comments:
Post a Comment