Click here to receive email updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Forties File Friday - Favourite Story or fairy tale

Always shaking things up a bit... There are many replies to this weeks forties file question which you can see by visiting the official forties file blog.. just click here! And of course remember... entries are always accepted late!

Caleb's immediate response was
"my favourite bedtime story is when daddy or mummy tell me a story about when they were younger" all the kids concur with that!

I remember dad reading stories... not sure which ones though.... at hornby late into the night

I loved the story Hurry Up Slow Poke and Mr. Pines Purple House, and the Easter story of the Golden Shoes.

As for fairy tales... hmmm...Miles without a doubt is sleeping beauty... he is always Prince Philip.. I always liked the story of the princess and the pea, felt like if I could feel a pea under that many mattress that I would be a princess... such a simple test... Rapunzel, of course lovely long hair , and Rumpelstiltskin ... because I liked the troll .. and how she learned all those names... oh... and one about a girl with 7brothers and some wicked witch turns them into geese... and she has to make a net and hmmm... don't even remember the story that well just remember really liking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment